Carysfort National School - Parents Association
The role of the Parents Assocation is to represent the parents of the school. Carysfort National School is proud to have a very active and effective association for many years. The committee organises numerous activities which help parents, children and the school such as:
- Personal Accident Insurance Cover
- Talks/Meetings to do with parenting/study practices, etc.
- First Communion and Confirmation refreshment receptions
- Annual Newsletter "Carysfort Clips"
- Noticeboard in the school yard
- Parent social evenings
- Occasional fund raising for charity
- School fundraising events such as cake sales, raffles, quiz nights, sponsored walks, etc.
The Parents Association is also affiliated to the National Parents Council Primary.
The committee can be contacted directly by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org